AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Are you seeing pink in your neighborhood? Not pink breast cancer ribbons, but pink plastic bags on your mailboxes.
They’re soliciting donations for a group called Hope, and Hope House of Augusta is getting a lot of calls about them
Chaz Butler explains that the bags aren’t theirs, but there are other ways you can give to keep your donations local!
- Techy Tuesday’s new HIVE app
- JENNIE: Paige McLemore’s journey to forgiveness of the man who killed her sister
- Know your risk of heart attack with special $99 AU cardiac screening
- JENNIE: Heart health awareness and a message from Mama
- JENNIE: Singing Valentines for your sweetie, thanks to Garden City Chorus