AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Are you seeing pink in your neighborhood? Not pink breast cancer ribbons, but pink plastic bags on your mailboxes.
They’re soliciting donations for a group called Hope, and Hope House of Augusta is getting a lot of calls about them
Chaz Butler explains that the bags aren’t theirs, but there are other ways you can give to keep your donations local!
- Survivor’s Story: Karen Hazell
- JENNIE: Unlikely Homecoming queen raises awareness and inclusivity at local middle school
- JENNIE: StandOUT Augusta offers safe and empowering space, resources for LGBTQ+ teens
- Survivor Stories: Christie Plyler
- JENNIE: Breast Cancer Hot Spots