AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Did you know that worldwide, about two billion people do not have access to safe water?
Every 37 seconds someone dies from a water-related illness. A huge event to help and raise awareness is happening again this year in the CSRA, and as with just about everything else in the pandemic, the Walk for Water on Oct. 3rd will look a little different!
WAFJ station manager, Steve Swanson, has all the details.
- Techy Tuesday’s new HIVE app
- JENNIE: Paige McLemore’s journey to forgiveness of the man who killed her sister
- Know your risk of heart attack with special $99 AU cardiac screening
- JENNIE: Heart health awareness and a message from Mama
- JENNIE: Singing Valentines for your sweetie, thanks to Garden City Chorus