AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - Here's a hint for those of you looking for a summer beach read: check out the newest novel by New York Times and USA Today best-selling author, Karen White.
The popular women's fiction writer visited Augusta recently for a sold-out luncheon and book signing at Abel Brown Southern Kitchen and Oyster Bar.
She visited Television Park and the Jennie set first, entertaining everyone in the studio with her quick wit and fun stories.
If you haven't read any of Karen's books yet, you can read all summer just to catch up!
Her long list of best-selling books includes The Night the Lights Went Out, The House on Tradd Street, Flight Patterns, The Memory of Water, The Sound of Glass, The Guests on South Battery and many more.
Dreams of Falling is her 24th book. It was released the first week in June. It's a story about best friends, family ties and the love that can both strengthen and break those bonds.
Karen hails from a long line of southerners but spent most of her growing up years in London, England and is a graduate of the American School in London.
When not writing, she spends her time reading, scrapbooking, playing piano, and avoiding cooking.
Karen currently lives near Atlanta with her husband and two spoiled Havanese dogs.
And for the die hard fans, here's a printable list of all of Karen White's books so you can tick them off as you read them. You're welcome.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect