AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Le Chat Noir in Downtown Augusta is hosting an up-and-coming stand-up comedian all the way from New York.
Mark Normand recently released his first one-hour special “Don’t Be Yourself” for Comedy Central. Now, he’s heading to the Garden City to stir up some laughs.
Augusta’s premier improvisational comedy troupe, Schrodinger’s Cat, will host the comic on Wednesday, March 11 at 8 p.m.
To purchase tickets online CLICK HERE
MORE LOCAL HEADLINES:
- Quarantine protocols and testing continue for Vogtle workers; no positive cases confirmed
- Parking lots in downtown Augusta become places of prayer and celebration
- Emmy-winning musician Adam Schlesinger dies from coronavirus
- Local “Teacher Parade” shows school spirit and love
- America Knits in Swainsboro fulfilling new mission for Presidential Task Force
- You could face up to a year and or a $1,000 fine in Washington County if you violate the Local State of Emergency