(WJBF) - A closure on Washington Road that was supposed to begin Monday, July 9 has been changed.
Starting Monday, July 16th, crews will be doing some road work from the Richmond County line to just north of Gibbs Road in Columbia County.
Part of the nearly 6-mile stretch will be closed from 8 pm until 6 am.
This is part of a 4-million-dollar project that should be complete by December.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop