AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Traffic slowed to a snail’s pace Tuesday morning on the Bobby Jones Expressway.
It started with a car on fire.
Richmond County Firefighters had to put out the flames.
That meant other drivers had to apply the breaks and slow down.
No word of any injuries.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- You may be surprised to see who oddsmakers think will win the 2024 election
- 11 actions Biden has promised to take on ‘Day One’ as president
- Americus man charged in crimes related to violence at the Capitol, US Attorney says
- Aiken investigators searching for a kidnapping suspect
- WATCH: Denver woman confronts porch pirate caught in the act