AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – The Coroner’s Office is investigating a traffic fatality that occurred Monday morning.
66-year-old William Rogers from Hephzibah died Monday afternoon at Augusta University Medical Center.
Rogers was driving a Toyota Four Runner north on Deans Bridge Road. He was on the exit ramp to Tobacco Rd. when he lost control of the vehicle causing it to roll multiple times.
He was transported to AUMC by EMS. Mr. Rogers died from blunt force trauma. Alcohol was a contributing factor.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Protesters gather on Wrightsboro Road Saturday for a peaceful march
- Several take to the streets in Augusta following death of man in police custody out of state
- Local woman arrested after allegedly lying about testing positive for COVID-19
- SC leaders react to George Floyd’s death, protests
- New York man uses superhero characters to spread joy