AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - Good news for commuters on I-20.
The Georgia Department of Transportation has finished with nightly lane closures—for the time being anyway.
Engineers have been testing the dirt and rock in areas around the Augusta Canal and Savannah River Bridges.
The data collected will be used when implementing the new bridge designs as work across the state line gets underway later this year
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood