EVANS, Ga. (WJBF) – The Columbia County Sheriff’s Office is searching for two people following a theft that occurred at a Publix in Riverwood Plantation.
They theft occurred on May 20, 2020. The two wanted for theft purchased the items placed in a victim’s InstaCart. The victim’s account was charged but the groceries were never delivered.
The man and woman were driving a black four door vehicle.
If you have any informtion, please contact the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office at 706-541-4021.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Trump’s Rushmore trip draws real and figurative fireworks
- FL Sheriff: I’ll deputize gun owners if violent protests erupt
- Doctor breaks down impact a vaccine will have on children suffering from Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome related to COVID-19
- RCSO searching for a missing Schizophrenic woman
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Father and son respond to driver having medical emergency behind the wheel