EVANS, Ga. (WJBF) – The Columbia County Sheriff’s Office is searching for two people following a theft that occurred at a Publix in Riverwood Plantation.
They theft occurred on May 20, 2020. The two wanted for theft purchased the items placed in a victim’s InstaCart. The victim’s account was charged but the groceries were never delivered.
The man and woman were driving a black four door vehicle.
If you have any informtion, please contact the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office at 706-541-4021.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Truck driver arrested in Newport after police find missing teen girl in sleeping compartment
- North Augusta to hear from all candidates for office
- Community leaders combat vaccine hesitancy after Johnson and Johnson vaccine pause
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93