THOMSON, Ga. (WJBF) – According to the Thomson Police Department Facebook, City Leaders have enacted a curfew for everyone under the age of 18.
Beginning March 24, 2020 until further notice, all people under the age of 18 must observe a city-wide curfew of 8:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M.
People under 18 have to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian after 8:00 P.M.. They must be heading home from work or a medical facility soon after 8:00 P.M. without a parent or legal guardian.
If curfew is violated, parents will be notified and cited for the violation.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Local ministry and La – Z- Boy furniture providing furniture to families in need
- Daughter speaks after mother escapes extremely hot personal care home with carbon monoxide
- Targeted cuts better for Augusta budget woes
- ‘It turned 2020 around for me’: Metro high school senior offered more than $1 million in scholarships
- Police escort man from Florida school board meeting after mask rant