AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – One man is facing murder charges as investigators continue to search the Richmond County Landfill for a missing man.
Ronald Anthony Harris Jr. is charged with Murder and Burglary in the First Degree in connection with the case.
John Scott Devore was last seen on the 500 block of 3rd street on Thursday, March 12th at 10:00 P.M.
Devore was last seen wearing a white dress and blond wig. He was driving a black 2004-2005 Honda Element with a paper tag taped to the back window.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for more details as they become available.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Kitten found with paws frozen to ground in Iowa
- Tiger Woods moved to LA hospital after leg surgery
- Kentucky Senate passes bill to restrict no-knock warrants
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago reunited with her owner
- Vaccine ‘passports’ may open society, but not for everyone
- Prince Harry raps ‘Fresh Prince,’ says he didn’t walk away in first interview since being stripped of royal duties
- SLED says Attempted Murder suspect could be in Barnwell
- American Airlines jet has close encounter with unidentified flying object