AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – One man is facing murder charges as investigators continue to search the Richmond County Landfill for a missing man.
Ronald Anthony Harris Jr. is charged with Murder and Burglary in the First Degree in connection with the case.
John Scott Devore was last seen on the 500 block of 3rd street on Thursday, March 12th at 10:00 P.M.
Devore was last seen wearing a white dress and blond wig. He was driving a black 2004-2005 Honda Element with a paper tag taped to the back window.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for more details as they become available.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- The newly completed intake wing officially opens at the Aiken County Animal Shelter
- Local ‘Beetlejuice house’ returns for Halloween season
- All Treats for Saturday…few showers Sunday. – Click here for your forecast
- Murphey Middle School transitions to online learning due to increased COVID activity
- Appling father killed by 15-year-old son had a history of domestic violence
- Concerns in the CSRA about postal service
- Authorities: South Carolina man faces life in prison after buying ‘sex slave,’ putting her in his ‘dungeon’
- Walmart puts guns, ammunition back on display at US stores