AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – One man is facing murder charges as investigators continue to search the Richmond County Landfill for a missing man.
Ronald Anthony Harris Jr. is charged with Murder and Burglary in the First Degree in connection with the case.
John Scott Devore was last seen on the 500 block of 3rd street on Thursday, March 12th at 10:00 P.M.
Devore was last seen wearing a white dress and blond wig. He was driving a black 2004-2005 Honda Element with a paper tag taped to the back window.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for more details as they become available.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- GA DA seeks revoked bond for ex-cop charged with murder
- Two Columbia County schools send home letters about COVID exposure
- Chasm grows between Trump and government coronavirus experts
- Local nurses to protest for more protection as part of national movement
- A historic preservation committee wants more information regarding the future of Hotel Aiken
- Indianapolis 500 will run without fans
- Evans High School teacher gets license revoked for inappropriate relationship with student
- JENNIE: Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta could use your help as it meets the needs of families in the pandemic