AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – One man is facing murder charges as investigators continue to search the Richmond County Landfill for a missing man.
Ronald Anthony Harris Jr. is charged with Murder and Burglary in the First Degree in connection with the case.
John Scott Devore was last seen on the 500 block of 3rd street on Thursday, March 12th at 10:00 P.M.
Devore was last seen wearing a white dress and blond wig. He was driving a black 2004-2005 Honda Element with a paper tag taped to the back window.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for more details as they become available.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Quarantine protocols and testing continue for Vogtle workers; no positive cases confirmed
- Parking lots in downtown Augusta become places of prayer and celebration
- Emmy-winning musician Adam Schlesinger dies from coronavirus
- Local “Teacher Parade” shows school spirit and love
- America Knits in Swainsboro fulfilling new mission for Presidential Task Force
- You could face up to a year and or a $1,000 fine in Washington County if you violate the Local State of Emergency
- ‘Phase 4’: Lawmakers prepare for next coronavirus relief, economic stimulus package
- People crowding grocery stores still need to practice social distancing