AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – SRS sent out a tweet earlier Monday reporting their first case of COVID-19.
According to SRS, they will transition to focus on minimum mission-critical activities to include the maximum use of telework.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Gov. Kemp extends COVID-19 orders
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- Aiken County Sheriff’s Office investigating after body found near side of the road in Trenton
- Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan praises vaccination efforts in Augusta
- ‘I hope I make it’: 7-year-old Alabama girl sells lemonade to fund her own brain surgeries