NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. (WJBF) – The Riverside Village Amphitheater is now open for business.
The venue is set to host events and private rentals with a 250-person max capacity. This is in accordance with South Carolina Governor McMaster’s executive order.
Larger events are allowed only with approval from the South Carolina Department of Commerce.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Local ‘Beetlejuice house’ returns for Halloween season
- All Treats for Saturday…few showers Sunday. – Click here for your forecast
- Murphey Middle School transitions to online learning due to increased COVID activity
- Appling father killed by 15-year-old son had a history of domestic violence
- Concerns in the CSRA about postal service
- Authorities: South Carolina man faces life in prison after buying ‘sex slave,’ putting her in his ‘dungeon’
- Walmart puts guns, ammunition back on display at US stores