NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. (WJBF) – The Riverside Village Amphitheater is now open for business.
The venue is set to host events and private rentals with a 250-person max capacity. This is in accordance with South Carolina Governor McMaster’s executive order.
Larger events are allowed only with approval from the South Carolina Department of Commerce.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Out There…Somewhere: “Conduct” a tour of new sculptures
- Trump impeachment trial to begin week of Feb. 8
- Washington County and other rural counties in Georgia see shortage of COVID-19 vaccine
- SLIDESHOW | Inaugural memes of Bernie Sanders: the gift that keeps on giving
- PHOTOS: Baseball’s Hank Aaron through the years
- Walmart expanding COVID-19 vaccine roll out to South Carolina
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales