UPDATE: The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office has terminated Deputy Kendrick Quick from his position.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for the latest details as they become available.
AUGUSTA (WJBF) – A Richmond County Sheriff’s Deputy charged with rape has been granted bond.
38-year-old Kendrick Quick was arrested last week after allegedly raping a female suspect who was in his custody. Quick is also charged with violation of oath of office.
This morning he was granted $40-thousand dollar bond.
He remains on administrative leave pending the results of an internal affairs investigation.
- 156 dogs rescued in federal multi-county Georgia operation
- “The Office” star Brian Baumgartner makes his famous chili on “National Chili Day”
- Stand-Up comedian Mark Normand bringing the laughs to Augusta
- James Brown Boulevard reconstruction breaks ground
- Today is Pokémon Day!: Google announces the ‘Pokémon’ of the Year’