UPDATE: The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office has terminated Deputy Kendrick Quick from his position.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for the latest details as they become available.
AUGUSTA (WJBF) – A Richmond County Sheriff’s Deputy charged with rape has been granted bond.
38-year-old Kendrick Quick was arrested last week after allegedly raping a female suspect who was in his custody. Quick is also charged with violation of oath of office.
This morning he was granted $40-thousand dollar bond.
He remains on administrative leave pending the results of an internal affairs investigation.
- President of Auburn University posts letter on the current state of the nation
- Stevens Creek Church reopens their doors for services
- Live VIPIR 6 Weather Forecast 5/31/20 PM
- Southern Souls Rescue gives away 14,000 pounds of dog food in an hour
- Virtual town hall on HIV, COVID-19, and mental health scheduled for June