AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office needs your help locating a person they said is wanted for a Financial Transaction Card Fraud incident.
It happened at Bojangles on Walton Way on Thanksgiving. 23-year-old Dayquan Lemarouse Islar is the suspect, which authorities describe as 5’9” and 140 lbs.
Islar also has two warrants for Superior Court Order to Show and is known to frequent the Medical Center Inn on Walton Way.
Anyone with any information concerning the person should contact Inv. John Perkins or any On-Duty Investigator at the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office (706) 821-1020 or (706) 821-1080.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- WATCH: Denver woman confronts porch pirate caught in the act
- RCSO searching for Armed Robbery suspect; considered armed and dangerous
- Dolly Parton quiz: How well do you know Dolly?
- Country music icon Dolly Parton turns 75
- Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary
- California becomes first state to top 3 million virus cases
- Mets general manager admits sending explicit texts and images to female reporter, report says
- Thief berated mom for leaving kid in car he stole, police say
- House fire leaves one Ellis Street home destroyed and damages another