AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – While the Masters may be patronless, an historic Augusta landmark decided to keep with tradition.
The Partridge Inn will offer food and entertainment in the spirit of the tournament. Guests can expect private, socially distanced lounge pods, and large TV screens that will air the tournament in real time.
There’s also going to be live music each night, rooftop gatherings, and a robust menu offering southern style foods.
We spoke with General Manager Lloyd Van Horn. He said, “It’s a great opportunity for the locals to come in. You never know who you might see here. It has always been the place to be seen and nothing has changed in that avenue.”
The rooftop bar is nightly. Live music starts Thursday and runs through Saturday. Van Horne also said the chef offers pimento cheese sandwiches.
For more information on these events, click here. For all other inquires, and to make watch party and dining reservations, rooftop party reservations, or to book packages, contact sales manager Madalyn Neal via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 762-994-0318.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Burke County holds peace and unity parade
- Man arrested in D.C. with unregistered weapon ahead of Presidential Inauguration
- Aiken Co. Officials arrest man involved in Aiken shooting
- Residents report long wait times for setting up appointments for vaccines; more workers expected to take calls
- Vaccine registration issues in rural South Carolina
- Sen. Lindsey Graham urges politicians to stop the second impeachment of President Trump
- Housing shortage impacting buyers in Augusta
- Federal student loan payment pause is coming to an end, Biden Administration’s plan: what you need to know