AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Richmond County deputies responded to the scene of a shooting on Basswood Drive Tuesday afternoon.
Deputies arrived to the 2200 block of Basswood Drive at 4:33 P.M. Upon arrival, they found a 14-year-old boy who had been shot in the leg. He was transported to AUMC with non life threatening injuries.
Investigators are on the scene. There is no other information available at this time.
LATEST IN CSRA NEWS
- Windsor man facing charges following shooting
- Social media post mentions “RCSD”, group plotting attacks now until inauguration; Richmond County officials say its not their agency
- SC DHEC COVID-19 reporting issues now resolved
- SC Senator asks for Augusta University’s help to fight COVID-19
- New Mayor elected in Williston