#UPDATE (November 23, 2020) – A woman has been arrested in an Aiken drive-by shooting.
The ACSO says 29-year old Catherine Elizabeth Burroughs and the victim were arguing prior to the shooting.
Burroughs and a second unidentified suspect saw the victim walking on Taylor Pond Road and opened fire, hitting the victim in the chest.
On November 20th, around 3:30 pm Burroughs was transported to the Aiken County Detention Center and was charged with Attempted Murder.
Investigators are still working on identifying the male suspect.
The investigation is still on going and information will be released as it becomes available
AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) – Aiken County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a 911 call Thursday afternoon in reference to a shooting on the 500 block of Taylor Pond Rd.
Upon arrival deputies found a man who had been shot in the chest outside of his home. He told deputies an unknown suspect shot him while he was walking on the side of the road.
The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment. The suspect fled the scene in a dark colored SUV.
This is an ongoing investigation, more information will be released as it becomes available.
If you have any information, please contact the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office at 803-648-6811.
- Pennsylvania man accused of stalking woman with tracking device
- Virginia teacher charged with drug possession, cocaine found in desk
- Local man wanted for questioning by Richmond County Police
- ‘Vampire Facials’ spa owner linked to HIV cases in New Mexico faces 24 charges
- Instagram-famous cat dies after Brooklyn brawl