AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) – At least on person is dead after a shooting in Aiken County.
It happened around 2:42 a.m. on the 2900 block of South Carolina Avenue.
The Aiken County Coroner says 25-year-old Brandon Odom was found dead in the driver seat of a car that had rolled into a wood line.
A second victim was found with at least one gunshot wound and taken to the hospital in critical condition.
No suspect information has been released.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- TikTok users warn about disturbing April 24 trend
- Chauvin trial: Closing arguments begin Monday
- All US adults should be eligible for vaccines Monday, according to Biden’s deadline
- NASA helicopter makes history-making first flight on Mars
- After child dies, US regulator warns about Peloton treadmill
- 7-year-old girl killed, father shot while sitting at McDonald’s drive-thru on West Side
- Vandals leave pig’s head, smear blood on former home of Derek Chauvin defense witness
- Luke Bryan wins top ACM Award, but female acts own the night