AUGUSTA (WJBF) – NSA leaker, Reality Winner, is requesting a clemency hearing.
In 2018, Winner pleaded guilty to sending confidential information to online media outlet — The Intercept — while working for the NSA at Fort Gordon.
She wants President Trump to reduce her sentence, or grant a pardon.
Her attorney says the petition for the hearing includes more than 45-hundred letters of support.
Winner was sentenced to five years in prison.
- Evans On Ice cancelled for 2020
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Funeral held for man who died in a plane crash in Lincolton
- Live Vipir 6 Forecast Sunday, September 27th, 2020
- Another Falcons fold in 4th QT against Bears 30-26