AUGUSTA,Ga. (WJBF) – Augusta National Golf Club is still targeting November for the 2020 Masters and when that happens there will be a new way to get onto the grounds.
It’s called Gate “T” and it will be the entryway for a select few.
Gate T is the new tunnel that goes under Washington Road, on the east side of the property.
The Tunnel which is in operation allows vehicles to go back and forth without disrupting traffic on Washington Road.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Higher fireworks sales may mean more people in the emergency room with injuries
- Accident involving firetruck on Walton Way at Highland Avenue
- MLB cancels All-Star Game for 1st time since 1945
- Sponsor FedEx asks Redskins to change their name
- NFL to play Black anthem before national anthem