AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) -Richmond County School System has temporarily transitioned Murphey Middle School to learn-at-home instruction due to an increased amount of COVID-19 activity.
Learn at home will be effective November 2, 2020 until November 12, 2020 when the school will resume face to face instruction.
Students already enrolled in virtual learning are not impacted. Parents can request lunches for students enrolled in virtual learning as well as those enrolled in face to face learning by calling 706-826-1122.
- Background checks blocked a record high 300,000 gun sales in 2020
- Tennessee boy’s legs nearly severed in Missouri roller coaster accident
- More than 100,000 names to be removed from Georgia voter rolls
- Baby born at Miami International Airport given extremely appropriate name
- Gun-waving St. Louis couple buy new gun days after entering guilty plea