AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Mike Hostilo Law Firm is showing their appreciation for the doctors, nurses, and healthcare workers at Augusta University Medical Center who are working on the front lines battling COVID-19.
The Hostilo law firm is providing 155 boxed lunches from Groucho’s Deli in downtown Augusta. Groucho’s Deli is charging $7.00 for the lunches rather than $7.46. They are also donating gallons of tea and lemonade.
The lunches include meat subs, vegetarian subs, salads, chips, pickles, and signature sauce. They will be delivered at 11:30 A.M. on Wednesday, April 8, 2020 to Augusta University Medical Center.
Mike Hostilo, Founder of Mike Hostilo Law Firm said,
“All of the healthcare workers and staff are in our thoughts and prayers.We are grateful for
everything they are doing to keep our community safe and our loved ones
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Local retired soldier creates combat patch for healthcare workers
- Columbia County Graduation commences at Lady Antebellum Pavilion
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Home security scammers lurking in the CSRA
- Kemp’s new plan and public health emergency extension