AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Students at the Medical College of Georgia are ready to take what they have learned in the past four years and apply it as they continue on.
Some graduates are staying in state and some are going across the world.
Class President Miller Singleton and Dr. Doug Miller share some of the experiences learned while working in the mist of the pandemic.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Jennie: Endometriosis workbook and journal includes resources for women struggling with pain, treatment options and infertility
- Jennie: Endometriosis signs and symptoms
- Don’t throw it away! IRS stimulus card payments arriving in unmarked envelopes
- Six Flags announces safety measures for reopening; first park will open June 5
- Former Costa Farms employee files lawsuit against company
- Special Care Packages from The Book Tavern helps company survive current economy
- Holiday weekend crowds trigger COVID warnings
- Pizza Hut giving away free pizzas to 2020 graduates