It’s spring time and that means time spent outside on the grill.
And if it’s your pleasure, perhaps an adult beverage.
Grill Master Ciera from Longhorn Steakhouse stopped by Television Park to share an amazing steak recipe.
LongHorn Steakhouse’s Grilled Filet
Inspired by LongHorn Steakhouse’s Flo’s Filet, a lean, yet succulent tender center-cut filet with mouth-watering buttery texture and subtle flavor that is hand-seasoned and cooked to perfection.
· 4 8 oz. filets
· 3 tablespoons salt
· 1 tablespoon pepper
· 1 tablespoon granulated onion
· 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
· 1 teaspoon of canola oil
· LongHorn Steakhouse’s 8 oz. filets are grilled on a flat-top grill, similar to a cast iron pan or griddle that can be used at home.
· Heat the pan to medium-high heat.
· Season steaks with salt, pepper, granulated onion and garlic powder.
· Add canola oil to the griddle.
· Place seasoned steaks on griddle.
· Grill to your desired degree of doneness, flipping the steak every 3 to 4 minutes.
· If you’d prefer to have your steaks boldly seasoned and expertly grilled by the Grill Masters, visit LongHorn Steakhouse!
Recipe serves four.