COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – With nearly 900 masks made and donated to different organizations, 14-year-old Brittany Joiner says she still felt that was not enough.
She felt she could still do more, and took it a step further.
Learning how to make clear masks for those who are hearing impaired.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Local retired soldier creates combat patch for healthcare workers
- Columbia County Graduation commences at Lady Antebellum Pavilion
- Home security scammers lurking in the CSRA
- President Trump escalates war on Twitter, social media protections with executive order
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp gives COVID-19 update
- Gov. McMaster extends State of Emergency another 15 days
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- CSRA COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund surpasses $1 Million in total grants distributed to date