COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – With nearly 900 masks made and donated to different organizations, 14-year-old Brittany Joiner says she still felt that was not enough.
She felt she could still do more, and took it a step further.
Learning how to make clear masks for those who are hearing impaired.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Back the Blue and Trump Rally held in Thomson
- Protesters say that nothing has been done to remove the Market House
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- US Senate candidate spends the day campaigning in Augusta
- University Hospital plans to withdraw funding from one of its physician groups
- GOP expecting Trump to name Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court