AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Augusta Mayor Hardie Davis is set to hold a press conference regarding COVID-19 on Tuesday.
The conference is set for 10 a.m. at the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- The City of Aiken issues statement and plans for press conference amid demonstrations
- National Guard lays down shields in peaceful protest at Tennessee capitol
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 2, 2020
- Waynesboro PD looking for man accused of Cruelty to Children
- Tiger King’s Carole Baskin awarded Joe Exotic’s former zoo