AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Area schools are assessing road situations in light of storm damage Thursday afternoon.
Lincoln County Schools will be on a 2-hour delay Friday.
Wilkes County Schools will begin classes at 10:00 A.M. Friday due to storm damage on roads and unsafe driving conditions. Buses will run regular routes with a 2 hour time delay. Staff should report at 9:00 A.M.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for information regarding delays in other school districts.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Aiken City leaders will hold press conference to address protests
- Total number of cases of COVID-19 in CSRA, SC & GA
- Augusta mask ordinance isn’t approved
- Lawmaker: Pandemic is impacting Americans’ state of mind
- George Floyd protesters return to the streets as Trump decries ‘lowlifes’