AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Crews worked to put out an early morning house fire on Tuesday.
Officials say that, just before 1 a.m., firefighters responded to a house fire on the 2100 block of Roosevelt Drive.
When they arrives, a majority of the home was in flames.
Crews did eventually extinguish the fire.
The homeowner was not believe to be home at the time of the fire. No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell
- Chipotle, e.l.f. team up to satisfy your hunger for beauty
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- ‘I just saw a UFO’: Browns QB Baker Mayfield says he had a strange encounter
- Covid-19 vaccine causes swelling picked up on mammograms
- Couple wanted in killing of wife’s co-worker; $10K reward offered
- Goodwill celebrates grand opening of new career center
- Got debt? Then you may be in for some unwelcome tax surprises