TRENTON, S.C. (WJBF) – A former research and development employee at Costa Farms in Trenton is hoping for a jury trial against the company.
The South Carolina lawsuit filed by Christopher Vande-Stouwe says he was fired for raising concerns about worker safety.
Vande Stouwe says, he was ultimately fired and retaliated against by management of Costa Farms for raising issues about chemical use in proximity to growers.
Read the full filing below:
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Fireworks celebrations and sale increases across the CSRA for Independence Day
- Augusta firefighters save residents from apartment building fire
- Fire at Hal Powell apartments on Broad Street
- People flying from Georgia this holiday have a few options to consider
- Senators discuss system for paying college athletes
- SC Governor McMaster holds COVID-19 briefing
- One person dead after motorcycle accident on Old Jackson Hwy in Aiken
- One woman dead after accident in Thomson