Fire breaks out at Central Avenue laundromat

CSRA News

Photo: Jason DeHart

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Augusta Fire is on the scene of a fire that broke out at the Grand Central Station Laundromat on the 2000 block of Central Avenue.

Fire crews say the fire started in one of the dryers and began spreading to the back room. The fire was put out and there were no injuries.

Count on NewsChannel 6 for more information on this developing investigation.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories