WILLISTON, S.C. (WJBF) – The People-Sentinel released a statement from Dayco on their Facebook Friday stating the facility will close later this year.
The automotive belt manufacturer announced its closing later this year will eliminate 220 jobs. Workers found out about the closure on Thursday.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Football Friday Night | Week 3
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- Jennie: Meet international business coach Sabrina Philipp… and you may want to quit your 9-to-5, too!