WILLISTON, S.C. (WJBF) – The People-Sentinel released a statement from Dayco on their Facebook Friday stating the facility will close later this year.
The automotive belt manufacturer announced its closing later this year will eliminate 220 jobs. Workers found out about the closure on Thursday.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Thanksgiving meals served at Bible Deliverance Temple after double homicide Monday in Harrisburg
- How to safely store Thanksgiving leftovers
- WATCH: Southeastern Stream Live Week 10
- Local church giving away 550 hot meals to senior citizens for Thanksgiving
- Alabama mail carrier surprises birthday boy with a gift