AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – We’re seeing the first ideas come from what a new James Brown Arena would look like.
In a meeting Thursday afternoon between Coliseum Authority members and the James Brown Arena team, a conceptual flyover of the new complex was shown.
One of the highlights of the renderings is a connection to the Bell Auditorium that would make the JBA one single structure.
The finish is expected around September 2024 and the arena will seat a little over 10,000 people to the tune of $228 Million dollars.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Local ‘Beetlejuice house’ returns for Halloween season
- All Treats for Saturday…few showers Sunday. – Click here for your forecast
- Murphey Middle School transitions to online learning due to increased COVID activity
- Appling father killed by 15-year-old son had a history of domestic violence
- Concerns in the CSRA about postal service
- Authorities: South Carolina man faces life in prison after buying ‘sex slave,’ putting her in his ‘dungeon’
- Walmart puts guns, ammunition back on display at US stores
- Georgia Governor Brian Kemp, First Lady quarantine after exposure to individual positive for COVID-19