COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – A Columbia County man is behind bars – charged with vehicular homicide.
Robert Stanley is accused of crossing the center line on Fury’s Ferry and hitting another car head on.
It happened earlier this month and arrested yesterday.
Jody Kenney was the victim killed in the other car.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Area tow truck convoy escorts driver’s body to Aiken
- Laney High School closure extended
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- Football Friday Night | Week 3
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee