AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) It’s not just bars being shut down, other businesses where people gather have been ordered to close.
This includes beauty salons and barbershops.
The owner of Kenny’s Masterkutz had changed his policies to keep customers separated before the shut down was ordered.
He says this is going to do more harm than help for small businesses like his…
“I understand, don’t get me wrong, I think the economic standpoint of this is going to hurt more than the coronavirus. I could be wrong, I’m not a scientist, I’m not an economist, I’m a barber but to me I think that is what will happen,” said Kenneth Weed the owner.
City inspectors say they are investigating complaints from the public about business that are open after being mandated to close.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Kitten found with paws frozen to ground in Iowa
- Tiger Woods moved to LA hospital after leg surgery
- Kentucky Senate passes bill to restrict no-knock warrants
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago reunited with her owner
- Vaccine ‘passports’ may open society, but not for everyone
- Prince Harry raps ‘Fresh Prince,’ says he didn’t walk away in first interview since being stripped of royal duties
- SLED says Attempted Murder suspect could be in Barnwell
- American Airlines jet has close encounter with unidentified flying object