AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – The Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center has 4 employees with confirmed cases of COVID-19.
25 outpatients are under investigation for the virus. As of Monday April, 6, 2020 they have 8 positive cases that are all outpatients. The VA has no COVID-19 positive inpatients right now.
For more information on COVID-19 and the VA, please click here.
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Augusta looks at spraying vacant lots to slow growth
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise