Rick Busby says he feels it’s important to recognize and honor those men and women who put their lives on the line for all of us everyday.
“We’ve been blessed and we want to give back to our first responders, they put their lives on the line for us every day and we fell like it’s our duty to give back.”
Rick Busby also says, he would be up to making the lunches a “regular thing” for first responders in our area.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- ‘State of Disaster’ declared in parts of Australia due to COVID
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- Lord & Taylor, Men’s Wearhouse owner file for bankruptcy
- Dunkin’s free coffee Mondays begin Aug. 3
- Wilford Brimley, the face of Quaker Oats and ‘Cocoon’ Star, Dies at 85