AUGUSTA, Ga (WJBF) – Since March because of the coronavirus there has been a moratorium on shut off for those behind on their bills.
But Augusta Utility officials say cut-offs will begin again starting Wednesday July 15th.
Officials say customers have until the close of business on Tuesday to get current on their bills or to work out an arrangements to avoid a loss of service
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Harlem mother & daughter pageant queens are Stronger Together
- Harlem Museum and Welcome Center showcases town’s illustrious history
- Gumlog Gym renovated to serve as safe space for local youth
- The Swainsboro Spider-Man: helping residents stay Stronger Together
- Dana’s Recovery Room gets medical supplies to those in need
- Burke County Sheriff Williams becomes author
- Farmer from Burke County awarded grant by national farmers coalition
- Farmers to Families program aims to get fresh produce to the Burke County community