AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – An Augusta man is facing felony child enticement charges.
32-year-old Emmett Syed was arrested Thursday on felony charges of Enticing a Child for Indecent Purposes.
Syed reportedly asked to see his 11-year-old step-daughter naked. When she refused, he asked her for naked photos. The step-daughter again refused according to her mother.
Syed’s wife was at work at the time of the incident and their other children were at day care.
This investigation is being turned over to the Criminal Investigative Division.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Dumba kneels, NHL puts focus on Black Lives Matter movement
- ‘State of Disaster’ declared in parts of Australia due to COVID
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- Lord & Taylor, Men’s Wearhouse owner file for bankruptcy
- Dunkin’s free coffee Mondays begin Aug. 3
- Wilford Brimley, the face of Quaker Oats and ‘Cocoon’ Star, Dies at 85
- Here is the latest Georgia news from The Associated Press at 5:40 a.m.