AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – An Augusta man is facing felony child enticement charges.
32-year-old Emmett Syed was arrested Thursday on felony charges of Enticing a Child for Indecent Purposes.
Syed reportedly asked to see his 11-year-old step-daughter naked. When she refused, he asked her for naked photos. The step-daughter again refused according to her mother.
Syed’s wife was at work at the time of the incident and their other children were at day care.
This investigation is being turned over to the Criminal Investigative Division.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Deadly shooting investigation underway in Richmond County
- A second crash on Gordon Highway leaves two more people dead
- AUMC seeks approval from SC DHEC to provide vaccine in Aiken
- Ramsey Solutions personality shares ways to keep financial resolutions
- 93-year-old recalls Dr. King’s travels to Augusta
- Golden Apple: Trina Terlizzi
- One person dead after accident on Gordon Highway near Highway 25 overpass