AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – An Augusta man is facing felony child enticement charges.
32-year-old Emmett Syed was arrested Thursday on felony charges of Enticing a Child for Indecent Purposes.
Syed reportedly asked to see his 11-year-old step-daughter naked. When she refused, he asked her for naked photos. The step-daughter again refused according to her mother.
Syed’s wife was at work at the time of the incident and their other children were at day care.
This investigation is being turned over to the Criminal Investigative Division.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- Football Friday Night | Week 3
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- Jennie: Meet international business coach Sabrina Philipp… and you may want to quit your 9-to-5, too!