AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) – Aiken County Emergency Management is attending to storm damage along Springfield Church Road near Little Horse Creek.
A barn was reportedly blown away from Stable View Equestrian Training Facility off Stable Drive and tossed onto Springfield Church Road.
Aiken County Emergency Management said they had no reports of a funnel cloud, so they do not know if the damage was a result of a downburst or a tornado. The National Weather Service should be conducting an investigation tomorrow.
ACEM asks people to please be careful as the area is covered with live electrical wires.
Below are images of some of the damage sent in from viewer Edie Graham.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- President of Auburn University posts letter on the current state of the nation
- Stevens Creek Church reopens their doors for services
- Protesters gather on Wrightsboro Road Saturday for a peaceful march
- Several take to the streets in Augusta following death of man in police custody out of state
- Local woman arrested after allegedly lying about testing positive for COVID-19