UPDATE, 08/17/2023, 4:42 P.M – SLED has released an update in the investigation of alleged illicit activity at seven massage businesses in Aiken County.
SLED released the names of the businesses:
- T Aroma Massage, 220 Eastgate Drive in Aiken
- GAAve Massage, 507 Georgia Avenue in Noth Augusta
- Lili’s/Lisa’s Massage, 129 Marketplace Drive in North Augusta
- T Aroma Massage, 401 W. Martintown Road in North Augusta
- Lotus Massage, 1069 Edgefield Road in North Augusta
- Flower Massage, 1635 Georgia Avenue in North Augusta
- Leisure Massage, 135 Edgewood Drive in North Augusta
Authorities say if anyone has any information about suspicious behavior or possible illicit activity
at the businesses listed below, please contact your local law enforcement agency, or submit
information to SLED at email@example.com or the City of Aiken’s Crime Tip at (803) 642-7620 or CrimeAlerts@cityofaikensc.gov.
NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. (WJBF) – Search warrants have been executed to a few massage parlors in North Augusta according to the North Augusta Department of Public Safety.
NADPS sent out a statement saying:
“There was a large joint operation today involving SLED, HSI (Homeland Security Investigations, a branch of U.S. of Immigration and Customs Enforcement), North Augusta Public Safety, Aiken County, and Aiken City. This operation is on-going and I can confirm that 6 search warrants were executed today on Massage Parlors in North Augusta.”
According to a spokesperson for North Augusta Department of Public Safety, there will be a joint press release on Thursday morning once the report has been completed by SLED.