AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – The Border Bash Foundation announced in a Facebook post Wednesday the 2020 Border Bash has been cancelled.
The event brings together fans of the South Carolina Gamecocks and Georgia Bulldogs, the night before the SEC showdown.
Organizers say there is no way they could safely hold the event during the pandemic.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Laney High School closure extended
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- Football Friday Night | Week 3
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- Jennie: Meet international business coach Sabrina Philipp… and you may want to quit your 9-to-5, too!