COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – Count on NewsChannel 6 to provide you with need-to-know information and tools to get you through the 2020-2021 school year and beyond!
Columbia County Middle and High School students will start the school year Monday, August 3rd using the A/B model.
Students whose last names begin with A to K are in group A. Students whose last names begin with the letter L to Z are in group B. They’ll attend school on alternating days. The days a group is not at school, they’ll learn from home.
Elementary students will attend school Monday through Friday. Traditional school starts Monday August, 3rd. Online classes starts August 17th.
For more information about Columbia County schools, visit www.ccboe.net.
MORE BACK-TO-SCHOOL HEADLINES:
- Mask disputes, outbreaks make for rocky start to school year around the country
- Richmond County elementary students go back to class for the 2021-2022 school year
- Richmond County School System to implement updated CDC, DPH mask guidance
- ‘Fit 4 School’ event to offer free haircuts and school supplies at the JBA
- Richmond County schools to offer free meals to all students
- United Way’s Stuff the Bus is back
- CSRA back-to-school dates for the 2021-2022 school year
- McCormick County students are heading back to school