COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – Count on NewsChannel 6 to provide you with need-to-know information and tools to get you through the 2020-2021 school year and beyond!
Columbia County Middle and High School students will start the school year Monday, August 3rd using the A/B model.
Students whose last names begin with A to K are in group A. Students whose last names begin with the letter L to Z are in group B. They’ll attend school on alternating days. The days a group is not at school, they’ll learn from home.
Elementary students will attend school Monday through Friday. Traditional school starts Monday August, 3rd. Online classes starts August 17th.
For more information about Columbia County schools, visit www.ccboe.net.
MORE BACK-TO-SCHOOL HEADLINES:
- Murphey Middle School transitions to online learning due to increased COVID activity
- Richmond County schools preparing for Spring semester
- Teachers looking for signs of abuse among in-person, virtual students
- Burke County Schools beginning in person learning four days a week
- Glen Hills Elementary closing due to COVID-19 activity
- Spirit Creek Middle School closes from coronavirus related absences
- Aiken County parents concerned about equal opportunity education
- ‘Zoom bombing’ and cyber safety when it comes to virtual learning