COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – Count on NewsChannel 6 to provide you with need-to-know information and tools to get you through the 2020-2021 school year and beyond!
Columbia County Middle and High School students will start the school year Monday, August 3rd using the A/B model.
Students whose last names begin with A to K are in group A. Students whose last names begin with the letter L to Z are in group B. They’ll attend school on alternating days. The days a group is not at school, they’ll learn from home.
Elementary students will attend school Monday through Friday. Traditional school starts Monday August, 3rd. Online classes starts August 17th.
For more information about Columbia County schools, visit www.ccboe.net.
MORE BACK-TO-SCHOOL HEADLINES:
- What is included in South Carolina’s tax-free weekend?
- Hundreds in McDuffie County ready for school
- 2022 Back to School events happening near you
- CSRA first days of school for 2022-2023 school year
- Warren County School System converting to at-home learning on Wednesday
- Blythe Elementary School transitioning to Learn at Home model on Friday
- Burke County middle and high school students return to school Friday
- Several school districts plan early release schedule for Friday ahead of probable winter weather