COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – Count on NewsChannel 6 to provide you with need-to-know information and tools to get you through the 2020-2021 school year and beyond!
Columbia County Middle and High School students will start the school year Monday, August 3rd using the A/B model.
Students whose last names begin with A to K are in group A. Students whose last names begin with the letter L to Z are in group B. They’ll attend school on alternating days. The days a group is not at school, they’ll learn from home.
Elementary students will attend school Monday through Friday. Traditional school starts Monday August, 3rd. Online classes starts August 17th.
For more information about Columbia County schools, visit www.ccboe.net.
MORE BACK-TO-SCHOOL HEADLINES:
- Richmond county school leaders present proposal for school consolidations
- Online tutoring offering relief to Richmond County students, parents
- Superintendents in rural Georgia counties hopeful for funding restoration
- COVID-19 cases in double digits in Columbia County high schools
- Murphey Middle School transitions to online learning due to increased COVID activity
- Richmond County schools preparing for Spring semester
- Teachers looking for signs of abuse among in-person, virtual students
- Burke County Schools beginning in person learning four days a week