COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – Count on NewsChannel 6 to provide you with need-to-know information and tools to get you through the 2020-2021 school year and beyond!
Columbia County Middle and High School students will start the school year Monday, August 3rd using the A/B model.
Students whose last names begin with A to K are in group A. Students whose last names begin with the letter L to Z are in group B. They’ll attend school on alternating days. The days a group is not at school, they’ll learn from home.
Elementary students will attend school Monday through Friday. Traditional school starts Monday August, 3rd. Online classes starts August 17th.
You can find the complete School Year Calendar for Columbia County below, or download it by CLICKING HERE.
For more information about Columbia County schools, visit www.ccboe.net.
MORE BACK-TO-SCHOOL HEADLINES:
- Sponsor a Teacher: A Facebook group designed to help teachers get their classrooms ready for an unusual school year
- Cuomo clears New York schools statewide to open, carefully
- GA State School Supt. issues statement on back-to-school concerns
- Columbia County Superintendent addresses COVID concerns first week of school
- Richmond County School Leaders are still making preparations for the 2020 – 2021 school year
- JENNIE: Director of VOCE committed to offering safe learning environment for young singers
- Learning from Home Tips and Advice
- Local church gives away school supplies to students in need