Register below to be a Coffee Club member. Coffee Club winners will be announced each weekday morning during at 5:45 a.m. and 6:45 a.m. during Good Morning Augusta. You may register as many times as you would like.
Coffee Club winners will receive a FREE WJBF NewsChannel 6 Coffee Club Mug!
- Jennie: Dr. Allan Krutchik talks about compassion for breast cancer patients, important screenings
- Fort Gordon Dinner Theatre presents Man of La Mancha
- Jennie: Laurie Ott explains how the Miracle Mile Walk supports a life-saving community service
- Jennie: Easter Seals reveals 2018 Christmas ornament and looks forward to upcoming fundraiser
- Jennie: Charmain Zimmerman Brackett is a celebrated champion of the arts in Augusta
- Jennie: New United Way CEO Brittany Burnett is a working mom with a heart for others
- Jennie: Megan Fechter will color your world through Painted Parcels
- Community Connection Champion with Sheila Hall
- Sergeant Beesley & Lieutenant Margroum talk about being a woman in the US Marine Corps
- John Holden joins us for First Friday to celebrate National Cookie Month!
- Sam Nicholson talks to us about industrial accidents and specialized legal representation
- Letriana Brown joins us from Bath Fitter to tell us all about the product and it's advantages
- Jayme Durand joins us to talk about the relationship that people have with their weight on the scale
- Captain Margo Smutnick joins us to talk about scholarship opportunities for your child's education
- Supervision and accountability gives the criminally insane a new chance at life
- Giving a voice to those impacted by domestic violence
- Prostate Cancer: Answering your questions about the common cancer
- MCG turns its focus to the nationwide doctor shortage and improving health across Georgia
- Taking children from the depths of fear and enriching their lives
- Prostate Cancer: Signs, symptoms, and facts every man should know
- Changing names and expanding their reach to assist soldiers and their families