LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Jordan Nwora had 20 points and 12 rebounds, and No. 11 Louisville moved into first place in the Atlantic Coast Conference with a 68-52 victory over Virginia Tech.
The Cardinals rebounded from last week’s loss at No. 6 Florida State and took a half-game lead over the Seminoles, who swept the season series and hold the tiebreaker with two games to play.
Louisville has one game remaining, at third-place Virginia on Saturday.
Jalen Cone scored 15 points off the bench and Nahiem Alleyne had 12 for Virginia Tech, which lost its fourth in a row and ninth in 10 games.
- U.S. Naval Air Forces say aircrew did not survive plane crash in Magnolia Springs
- Asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft: ‘Time is of the essence’
- Live Vipir 6 Forecast Friday, October 23rd, 2020
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- “Out There…Somewhere” Scarecrows take center stage in Barnwell