LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Jordan Nwora had 20 points and 12 rebounds, and No. 11 Louisville moved into first place in the Atlantic Coast Conference with a 68-52 victory over Virginia Tech.
The Cardinals rebounded from last week’s loss at No. 6 Florida State and took a half-game lead over the Seminoles, who swept the season series and hold the tiebreaker with two games to play.
Louisville has one game remaining, at third-place Virginia on Saturday.
Jalen Cone scored 15 points off the bench and Nahiem Alleyne had 12 for Virginia Tech, which lost its fourth in a row and ninth in 10 games.
- Protecting your pet from rabies
- Final round of ‘Jeopardy!’ guests hosts announced — including a fan favorite
- Nathan’s Famous to open ‘non-traditional’ kitchens within select Walmart stores
- Chilly temperatures tonight! Lows in the 30s – What to expect
- Archaeologists find home of Harriet Tubman’s father