BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – P.J. Horne scored a career-high 18 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 67-57 victory over Pittsburgh.
Horne hit 6 of 9 from the floor, including a career-high four 3-pointers for the Hokies, who snapped a five-game losing streak.
Au’Diese Toney and Justin Champignie scored 12 points each to lead the Panthers, who lost for the fifth time in the past seven games.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Football Friday Night: Week 4
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- US Senate candidate spends the day campaigning in Augusta
- Back-to-School Bash in Denmark Saturday
- Warm weekend ahead of big changes next week. – Check out the forecast.