Cision PR Newswire
This Week in Entertainment News: 10 Stories You Need to See
News provided byPR Newswire
May 26, 2023, 7:52 AM ET
A roundup of the week's most newsworthy entertainment industry press releases from PR Newswire, including season 2 of "In Our Own World" podcast and winners of the Gracie Awards.
NEW YORK, May 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the entertainment and media industries stay on top of the week's most newsworthy and popular releases, here's a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn't be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Endel and Universal Music Group to Create AI-Powered, Artist-Driven Functional Music, Designed to Support Listener Wellness
Under this groundbreaking agreement, the companies will use Endel's proprietary AI technology to enable UMG artists to create science-backed soundscapes, designed to enhance listeners' wellness, including both new music and new versions of catalog music. The partnership will always respect creators' rights and put artists at the center of the creative process.
- iHeartMedia's My Cultura Announces Second Season of "In Our Own World," a Podcast by Emily Estefan and Gemeny Hernandez
The 30-episode series offers its listeners an outer space-themed sanctuary where nothing is off-limits, creating an unpredictable experience that blends the hosts' unique perspectives with their penchant for mischief.
- Academy of Country Music and Lucas Oil Launch "ACM Garage Talk" Video Series Featuring Four Artists
The digital series shares personal stories behind the vehicles of some of Country Music's favorite artists – starting with Riley Green and his 1987 truck, followed by three additional stars.
- Women in Media Honored at the 48th Annual Gracie Awards, Celebrating Remarkable Achievements and Powerful Storytelling
This year's Gracie Awards also shined a spotlight on the incredible achievements of women directors and writers. Their talent and dedication were celebrated, emphasizing the critical roles they play in shaping the cultural landscape through their storytelling.
- BLACK GIRLS ROCK!® Creator Beverly Bond Introduces BLACK GIRLS BOND®
BLACK GIRLS BOND® is a digital oasis, delivering content ranging from skincare and beauty to health and wellness, style trends, business insights, technological breakthroughs, and pop-culture news. The online hub also boasts captivating digital covers, fashion spreads, and in-depth profiles of game-changing women.
- Sharpie® Partners with Street Artist Kelsey Montague to Inspire Consumers to Make the World Their Canvas Through the Brand's Latest Campaign
To continue showcasing the capabilities of Sharpie, additional creators will share how the products can be used across various canvases, categories and creations throughout the year. Consumers can showcase their own masterpieces by using the hashtag #WorldIsYourCanvas on social for a chance to be featured on Sharpie's Instagram or win product.
- AviaGames Heats Up Summer Travel Time with its Hottest Mobile Gaming Titles
Whether you are waiting for a flight or train ride, taking a cross-country road trip, or simply need a break from an intense vacation schedule, AviaGames individual titles along with the Pocket7Games all-in-one mobile gaming solution offer a range of titles to keep your brain stimulated and gaming skills activated.
- Chipotle Announces Partnership with Capcom's Street Fighter™ 6 and Exclusive Experiences for the Fighting Game Community (FGC)
Players can earn Fighter Coins, in-game premium currency, with digital orders on the Chipotle app and Chipotle.com and through the Chipotle Rewards Exchange for a limited time.
- Chuck E. Cheese Summer Fun Pass Delivers Best Value for Families All Summer
The Summer Fun Pass was created to help families looking for ways to deliver a memorable summer for their loved ones, keep the kids active and still save money. It delivers what families want with weekly deals on pizza and game play so they can pay one price and enjoy the perks all summer long.
- Julia Garner and Simone Ashley Join George Clooney for the First Time in Nespresso's New Vertuo TV Advert to Showcase the Playful Side of Coffee
The superstars highlight the breadth of flavours and styles in Nespresso's Vertuo range, as George Clooney and Julia Garner jovially compete against each other to guess coffee style choices. The advert was announced on May 22nd at an exclusive screening taking place during the Cannes Film Festival and on air in various Nespresso markets from the month of June and onwards.
Read more of the latest entertainment-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNtertainment on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they're signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at email@example.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-entertainment-news-10-stories-you-need-to-see-301835258.html
SOURCE PR Newswire
NOTE: This content is not written by or endorsed by "WJBF", its advertisers, or Nexstar Media Inc.