MACON, Ga. (AP) – A Georgia teacher has been accused of aggressively handling two 7-year-old students.
News outlets report 53-year-old Roger Clark was arrested and charged with simple battery Tuesday, according to the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office. Clark was a teacher at L.H. Williams Elementary School in Macon.
He has resigned. The sheriff’s office says Clark snatched one student from his desk, held him against a wall and shoved him. He’s accused of grabbing the other student by the arms, and also holding him against a wall and shoving him.
Clark was booked in jail. It’s unclear whether he had an attorney who could comment on his behalf.
Stay up to date with the WJBF News App. Click HERE to download.
- How to navigate awkward political conversations ahead of inauguration
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Sunday January 17, 2021