NEW YORK (AP) – The posthumous inductees Whitney Houston and The Notorious B.I.G. will lead this year’s class into the Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame.
They’ll be joined by Depeche Mode, the Doobie Brothers, Nine Inch Nails and T-Rex. Houston, the gospel-trained singer with the soaring voice, had a string of No. 1 singles including “I Will Always Love You.”
Before being killed in a drive-by shooting in 1997, Biggie was a leader of East Coast rap.
The annual induction ceremony is being held in Cleveland this year and is being televised live for the first time ever, on May 2nd.
Stay up to date with the WJBF News App. Click HERE to download.
- How to navigate awkward political conversations ahead of inauguration
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Sunday January 17, 2021