NEW YORK (AP) – The posthumous inductees Whitney Houston and The Notorious B.I.G. will lead this year’s class into the Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame.
They’ll be joined by Depeche Mode, the Doobie Brothers, Nine Inch Nails and T-Rex. Houston, the gospel-trained singer with the soaring voice, had a string of No. 1 singles including “I Will Always Love You.”
Before being killed in a drive-by shooting in 1997, Biggie was a leader of East Coast rap.
The annual induction ceremony is being held in Cleveland this year and is being televised live for the first time ever, on May 2nd.
Stay up to date with the WJBF News App. Click HERE to download.
- 2020 Nike EYBL Peach Jam cancelled
- Protesters gather on Wrightsboro Road Saturday for a peaceful march
- Live VIPIR 6 Weather Forecast 5/30/20 PM
- Several take to the streets in Augusta following death of man in police custody out of state
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 31