ATLANTA (AP) – Atlanta police say a fight over a parking spot led to the fatal shooting of a man outside a high-end shopping mall.
News outlets report two groups of people in separate vehicles got into an argument at Lenox Mall on Sunday. The groups went inside but the fight escalated when they came back out. A man was shot in the head and died at the scene.
Four suspects got into a crash while trying to leave the mall. All four got out and ran but an officer captured one suspect.
This is the fourth shooting in four months at the mall.
- Burke County Sheriff reacts to Derek Chauvin verdict
- City traffic leaders look to make improvements on Robert C. Daniel Jr. Parkway
- Man fatally shot 7-year-old niece while making music video, police say
- Body count from drug cartel wars earns Mexican cities label of ‘most violent in the world’
- Woman accidentally mistakes nail glue for eye drops